By: Divyendu Singh
While the athlete performance tracking has made substantial progress in professional Football, there is a gap in inexpensive way to track individual casual Football performance like Strava has done for runners.
TrackFootball aims to reduce this gap by allowing anyone with a GPS device like a smart watch or a phone to track and analyse their football performance.
See a sample activity here: https://trackfootball.app/activity/61
- Integrations → Strava is available. Custom app, Fitbit and other devices will be integrated in the future.
- Sprint and run detection to analyse the activity "load".
- Journal on an activity via mood rating and notes.
→ See and follow a list of new features here: https://trackfootball.app/blog/new
Still planning where to head with this overall but working with coaches, sports doctors to see what is the best value for the platform. A potential list of future features
- Automatically combine activities into a match/session and allow the team/coaches to analyse player moments and the game together. Play by play.
- Detect and notify users of the player load to avoid injuries ala load detection and injury prevention.
- Compare yourself to yourself (primarily) and friends, with the aim to improve your game.